Fortijuce Apple - Apple and Raisin Muffins Recipe
Get baking with fortijuice! instead of drinking your calories you can bake with our fabulous apple and raisin muffin recipe below. We would love to see your creations so please tag us on our social media channels if you do make them.
300g / 110oz plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g / 2oz caster sugar
1 (200ml) bottle Apple Fortijuce
110g / 4oz soft margarine - melted
1 medium apple - finely chopped
75g / 3oz raisins
1 medium egg
Method / Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC / 180ºF / Gas Mark 6.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder together in a large bowl and then add the caster sugar, melted margarine, finely chopped apples and the raisins
3. Crack the egg into the bowl and then stir together with a wooden spoon for about half a minute to give a lumpy batter.
4. Spoon mixture into 10 muffin cases resting in a muffin tray.
5. Bake until risen and golden.
6. Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool.