When made up with whole milk Enshake provides 2.0 kcal/ml. Enshake is a powdered oral nutritional supplement for people with, or at risk of developing, disease-related malnutrition, as well as those with increased energy requirements.
• In patients receiving some medications, there may be a risk of drug-nutrient interactions (e.g. warfarin and vitamin K). Careful prescribing and monitoring practices will serve to reduce the risk (please refer to a pharmacist).
• Do not make any additions to the feed without consulting your pharmacist or dietitian.
• Many nutritional products contain sucrose and other sugars. It is important for patients who are taking supplements as sip feeds to observe good oral hygiene. It is suggested that patients consult
with their dentist for further advice.
• When feeding to patients with dysphagia, please thicken the product as appropriate.
• Unless recommended by a healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
• FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY.
• Suitable for people with diabetes provided that routine glucose checks are performed.
• Not for use in galactosaemia.
• Do not use in children under 1 year of age. Use with caution in children under 6 years of age.
To make a delicious milkshake, mix one sachet of Enshake powder with 240 ml of whole milk using a fork, a blender or an Enshaker – which can be obtained from a healthcare professional.
Hydrolysed corn starch, vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower, soy, coconut), milk proteins, minerals (sodium citrate, magnesium sulphate, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate), sucrose, soy protein isolate, flavourings, vitamins (C, E, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, K1, D3), antioxidants (E304, E306), sweetener: E950. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Note: all information based on vanilla flavour. Some minor differences exist between flavours.