PaediaSure Fibre is suitable for the dietary management of children weighing 8-30kg with, or at risk of developing disease-related malnutrition. PaediaSure Fibre contains a mix of fibre and FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides). Fibre and FOS have an important role in the diet by helping to support gastrointestinal function. PaediaSure Fibre provides 1.0kcal/ml and is available both as a 500ml Ready to Hang tube feed and as a 200ml oral nutritional supplement. The milkshake style oral nutritional supplement is ready-to-drink and available in three flavours: banana, strawberry and vanilla. It’s presented in a 200ml bottle. It’s best served chilled and can be frozen into cubes and lollipops.
• In patients receiving some medications, there may be a risk of drug-nutrient interactions (e.g. warfarin and vitamin K). Careful prescribing and monitoring practices will serve to reduce the risk (please refer to a pharmacist).
• Do not make any additions to the feed without consulting your pharmacist or dietitian.
• Many nutritional products contain sucrose and other sugars. It is important for patients who are taking supplements as sip feeds to observe good oral hygiene. It is suggested that patients consult with their dentist for further advice.
• When feeding to patients with dysphagia, please thicken the product as appropriate.
• Not for parenteral (intravenous) use.
• Do not use in children under 1 year of age.
• Not for use in galactosaemia.
• Suitable for people with diabetes provided that routine glucose checks are performed.
Water, maltodextrin, sucrose, sodium and calcium caseinates (milk protein), high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, MCT oil from palm kernel oil, whey protein concentrate (milk protein), flavouring, fructooligosaccharides, oat fibre, soy polysaccharide, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, emulsifiers: E322 (soy lecithin), E471, sodium citrate, gum arabic, potassium phosphate dibasic, potassium citrate, carboxymethylcellulose, choline bitartrate, stabiliser: E415, vitamin C, m-inositol, taurine, acidity regulators: E525, E330, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, niacin, vitamin E, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6, vitamin A, sodium fluoride, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12. Note: all information based on vanilla flavour. Some minor differences exist between flavours. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold